Terms and Conditions
- This warranty is in addition to (and does not exclude or modify in any way) any non execludable statutory warranties under the Trade Practices Act or equivalent legislation.
- Wireman Pty Ltd warrants that the new product you have purchased (“Product”) is free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship when dispatched from Wireman Pty Ltd Australia for a period of 1 year.
- Your sales receipt is your proof of purchase of the product and the warranty period commences as of the date of purchase. This warranty extends only to the original purchase and is non-transferable.
- During the warranty period Wireman Pty Ltd will at no additional charge and subject to the terms of this product warranty, replace defective parts in a product with new or serviceable parts that are equivalent to new parts in performance. All replaced or exchanged parts which are removed under this warranty will become the property of Wireman Pty Ltd.
- Parts not supplied by Wireman Pty Ltd, are not covered by this warranty.
- This warranty or a claim made under it may be refused if the defect has arisen for reasons other than faulty or defective parts or workmanship. Circumstances in which a warranty claim invalidated include, but are not necessarily limited to, include the following - the product is damaged by:
- accident or;
- misuse or abuse including failure to properly maintain or service;
- normal wear and tear or;
- incomplete or improper installation or;
- incorrect, improper or inappropriate operation.
Before initiating a warranty service, please prepare the following information:
- Product name;
- Your contact address, email, and telephone number;
- A description of the fault; and
- Purchase invoice or receipt.
Please consider the Product to be fragile in transit. Packing it with the original packing material or materials will ensure that the Product is received without damage. Include your proof of purchase documentation. Wireman Pty Ltd shall have no liability whatsoever for any damage caused during or as a result of transit.
Subject to clause 1 of the Terms and Conditions, where a claim is made under this warranty and Wireman Pty Ltd determines that the problems with the Product is not covered by the warranty, you shall be liable for any charges incurred to rectify the problem, if;
The Product is modified or;
The Product is rented or;
The Product was serviced or repaired by anyone other than Wireman Pty Ltd.
Limitation of Liability
- To the full extent permitted by law all warranties other than provided herein are expressly negated, and Wireman Pty Ltd shall not be liable with respect to any loss or damages whether direct or indirect or consequential arising from your purchase, use or non-use of the Product.
- Provisions of the Trade Practices Act and other State legislation may imply warranties or conditions, or impose obligations, upon Wireman Pty Ltd which cannot, in whole or in part, be excluded, restricted or modified. To the extent permitted by law, Wireman Pty Ltd's liability (if any) arising out of or in relation to the products or services supplied by Wireman Pty Ltd shall be limited, as its option, to:
- in the case of product, the replacement or repair of the product or the supply of equivalent products or the payment of the cost of replacing the products or having the products repaired or of acquiring equivalent products, or
- in the case of services, the supply or the services again or the payment of the cost of having the services re-supplied.